Saturday 28 February 2015

Suffolk with a Point & Shoot

For a short while I'm without my DSLR - it's been traded in for a new one and I'm awaiting delivery. So whilst I staying in Suffolk for a few days I've been using my superb little Canon S95. I've had it for several years and know just how good it is. Here is a small selection which demonstrate that if one doesn't need large images, say greater than about A4 in print or for any web use, then there's almost no need for a camera of more than about 10MP. The two St Edmundsbury images are stitched from 6 and 7 handheld images.
Click on any image to see full size views of the day's set of images.
The Nave Ceiling - Lavenham Church
Hinge
St Edmundsbury Cathedral - Bury St Edmunds - The Choir
St Edmundsbury Cathedral - Bury St Edmunds - Altar and Crossing
Wicken Fen - Old Water Pump
Wicken Fen - New Water Pump





No comments:

Post a Comment