Wednesday 11 July 2012

Symmetrographs

Last year I awarded myself some time for a total photography diversion and played at substantial image manipulation using PhotoShop. This resulted in my producing a book (in Blurb) entitled Symmetrographs. Just one single copy exists - and it's mine. Some interest has been shown in it lately so I thought I'd mention it here. Blurb is very expensive for one-off large format hardbacks, more than I'd pay if I didn't have a close interest so I don't expect this to lead to any sales. But if anyone is interested you can see the whole book as a full screen preview in Blurb linked here. This doesn't represent a new direction for me - it was just an enjoyable week playing with some of my old images in PhotoShop and then producing them in book form.



No comments:

Post a Comment